Celebration Complete Blooming Tea Set
Teabloom's Celebration Blooming Tea Set gives you everything you need to make timeless memories. It's everything you could desire, whether you're a first time tea drinker or a connoisseur. Teabloom's complete flowering tea set is the perfect gift to give yourself or to a friend. You'll be amazed at the taste, aroma and beauty that unfolds before your very eyes with this very unique and treasured gift.
This exquisite gift package contains a beautiful crystal clear 40 oz. glass teapot with accompanying glass lid, a glass tea warmer, four 3.4 oz. glasses with double-walled borosilicate thermal design, a loose tea infuser and a canister of 12 blooming teas in a variety of jasmine-filled Green tea flowers.
PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS / PRODUCT CARE
The Celebration Stovetop Teapot is a great product for boiling water. Our teapot is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass designed for use on gas and electric stovetops (excluding induction). The teapot is stain resistant, microwave safe and dishwasher safe.
Safety and Use Guide
Please read this guide completely before using. Improper handling may result in an accident. Please keep this guide for future reference. Instructions may be updated periodically; instructions listed at www.teabloom.com may be more recent than those that are included with your product packaging.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Not for commercial use. Teapot is strictly intended for boiling water and steeping tea as instructed. All other uses are not recommended. Do not use with any accessories that are not included.
- For exposed electric range coils we recommend you use metal heat-diffusing trivet wire (not included). Failure to use trivet on electric range coils may damage the product. Trivet is not necessary for use on gas, glass or ceramic stovetops.
- Use teapot on interior household stovetop ranges only. Do not use on or in the following devices: induction stovetop ranges, oven appliance, fire pit, barbeque grill or fireplace grill.
HOW TO USE FOR BOILING WATER
When used to boil water do not overfill; overfilling teapot with water can cause boil over.
Do not heat empty teapot as this may stain or damage the base of the teapot.
FOR GAS RANGES: use on medium size burner (maximum 3.5-inch diameter burner cap) on medium heat setting; consult your range instructions for heat settings. Do not allow flame to extend beyond the bottom surface of the glass. Reduce from medium to low heat setting if flame extends beyond bottom surface of the glass.
FOR ELECTRIC STOVETOPS: use on small size burner (maximum 5-inch diameter) on medium heat settings; consult your stovetop instructions for heat settings. Do not place product on burner that is larger than the width of the glass as this will may cause the handle to become hot.
IMPORTANT: For exposed electric range coils we recommend a metal trivet to diffuse the heat.
1. Remove glass infuser basket from the teapot.
2. Add from 16oz to 34oz of water to the teapot.
3. Place lid securely into place.
4. Place teapot on stovetop to boil.
5. Immediately remove teapot from stovetop once water has reached a boil.
6. Allow bubbling to stop and water to calm before slowly placing infuser/tea inside.
- Warn anyone who may come in contact with teapot while in use, or within 2 hours after use, that the teapot may still be hot.
- For adult use only; close supervision is necessary when used near children.
- Never leave the teapot unattended while in use.
- Handle may become hot during use. Use of oven mitts is recommended.
- Hold lid while pouring to prevent the lid from falling and causing spillover or steam.
- Do not use teapot if handle becomes loose or weakened.
- Do not subject teapot to impact as it may weaken glass and cause it to break unexpectedly.
- Prior to each use, inspect and remove any debris from lid steam hole to prevent steam buildup inside teapot.
- To prevent heat stains, do not steep tea or place any other products inside teapot before boiling.
- Do not boil out the water or heat glass when empty. This can damage the glass. Discontinue use of product if boiled dry or heated empty.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in damage to the glass that isn’t clearly visible, resulting in breakage during use, causing personal injury.
If during heating/use you disregarded these instructions, or suspect the glass is damaged:
- Do not touch or move teapot.
- Immediately turn off heat.
- Allow teapot to cool for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, using an oven mitt, carefully remove teapot from stove.
- Discard product.
CLEANING & PRODUCT CARE
- Do not use abrasive pads, brushes, cleaners or any metal products on or inside of glass.
- Do not scrub any mineral scale buildup as it may scratch the glass and result in breakage. Use a liquid mineral descaler as directed by the descaler manufacturer, but do not scrub the glass.
- Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with soapy water when washing by hand.
- Dishwasher safe. Avoid teapot contact with other items in dishwasher.
TEA PREPARATION GUIDE
1. Remove glass infuser and bring water (preferably filtered) just to a boil in your heatproof teapot. Immediately remove teapot from stovetop once water has reached a boil.
2. Place 1 teabag per 8oz cup of water, cover pot with lid, steep 2-5 minutes and serve.
1. Place glass infuser into teapot and add approximately 1-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea per 8oz cup of water.
2. Pour hot water over tea, cover pot with lid, steep 2-5 minutes and serve.
1. Remove glass infuser. Bring 30-34 ounces of filtered water just to a boil in your heatproof, stovetop-safe Teabloom teapot. Immediately remove teapot from stovetop once water has reached a boil. Drop tea flower inside and cover pot with lid.
For a quicker bloom, we recommend you boil water in a separate kettle, place tea flower in teapot, and pour in hot water to cover (3-4 inches).
2. Steep until tea flower has opened fully, usually 5-10 minutes. Stir in sweetener if desired. Serve and enjoy hot or over ice.
NOTE ON TEAPOT LID
Like most teapots, you must hold the lid while pouring tea to prevent the lid from falling. For replacement lids and infusers, please visit https://www.teabloom.com/teaware/spare-parts.html
Teabloom's Celebration Blooming Tea Set makes Teatime Timeless. Each set contains an exquisite 40 oz. hand-blown Glass Teapot specially crafted from lead free glass. Its crystal clear shape and glass lid allow you to witness the flowering bloom unfurling within. In addition to the teapot, you'll also get a tea infuser for loose leaf teas, a glass tea warmer to place under your teapot, and four 3.4 oz. crystal-clear double-walled glasses. But the real magic is inside the canister where you'll find 12 special Flowering Teas. Teabloom fuses the finest Grade AA Green Tea Leaves with natural flowers. This unique combination is then hand sewn into small clusters by tea artisans after being blended 5 times with Jasmine. The aromatic scent and flavor competes only with the beauty unfolding before your eyes as the tea cluster unfurls into a beautiful flower in the teapot. Not only do you get the aroma, taste and beauty of a delicious cup of flowering tea, but you'll also reap the health benefits. Because no filters or tea bags are used with Teabloom's flowering teas, all the antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols are preserved. Each tea flower arrives individually sealed in a foil pouch to protect its freshness and each one can be used up to three times in 24 hours. So one tea bloom essentially gives you 15 cups of delicious green tea. Each Celebration Gift Set comes with brew instructions so you can enjoy the perfect cup of tea. It's as simple as unwrapping your choice of Flowering Tea, placing the tea ball into the teapot, adding boiling water and watching the magic happen. A beautiful, aromatic flower will unfold its petals while steeping in the water, creating delicious tasting tea before your eyes. Teabloom's Celebration Tea Pot and double walled thermal glasses are as functional as they are beautiful. Because they are made of hand-blown Borosilicate glass, they're easy to care for. They are able to handle extreme temperatures without cracking, even if you're going from the refrigerator to the stovetop. Borosilicate glass is dishwasher safe, microwave safe and much more thermal resistant than most glassware. Give Teabloom's Celebration Gift Set the next time you want to make a marvelous memory as timeless as our tea.
Blooming TeaFruit Variety Blooming Tea Canister12 FLOWERING TEAS$24.95
Blooming TeaCurated Flowering Tea Assortment Collection36 FLOWERING TEAS$59.95
Blooming TeaHeart Shaped Flowering Tea Canister12 FLOWERING TEAS$25.95
Blooming TeaBerry Variety Blooming Tea Canister12 FLOWERING TEAS$23.95
Blooming TeaBlooming Roses Flowering Tea Canister12 FLOWERING TEAS$27.95
Blooming TeaFloral Variety Flowering Tea Canister12 FLOWERING TEASSpecial Price $19.95 Regular Price $24.95